The duct system in your home functions as the respiratory system. Contaminants such as dust, dirt, pollen, animal dander and other airborne organisms are sucked into your system every time your furnace or air conditioner runs. If the system is not properly installed, maintained and operated, these components can become contaminated with these particles. If moisture is present, the potential for microbacterial growth is increased and may be released into your living space. Many of these contaminants cause allergic reactions and/or other respiratory issues for you and your family when exposed to them. These contaminants will build up in your air duct system over a period of time making your system a breeding ground for mold spores, bacteria, fungus, mildew and other microbes, impacting the quality of air and comfort for your family. Allergic reactions to pollen, bacteria, dust mites feces and mold are common for many people. These particles and their pollutants settle in the air ducts and re-circulate every time the furnace blower is turned on. Cleaning and sanitizing your air ducts will not only eliminate most contaminants but also may improve the efficiency of your air conditioner/furnace buy improving the air flow. Doctors, particularly allergists, are more often "prescribing" air duct cleaning as a potential remedy for health problems related to indoor air quality. Those who suffer from allergies, asthma or other respiratory ailments are most vulnerable to the effects of indoor air pollution (especially children and elderly).
*According to the American Lung Association, most people spend 60% to 90% of their time indoors.
*According to the US EPA, more than 50 million Americans suffer from some kind of allergy. The level of some hazardous pollutants have found to be up to 70 times greater indoors than outdoors.
*Many studies have shown that 2 out of 3 indoor air quality issues involve the HVAC system. Cleaning your air ducts can provide allergy relief, eliminate odors and reduce dust and potentially housework - less dusting!
*According to the Department of Consumer Affairs, children and the elderly are most affected by polluted indoor air.
(1) You will be greeted by our professional and courteous employee(s).
(2) The supervisor will thoroughly pre-inspect your air duct system and inform you of the service(s) needed/requested and the full estimate of the service(s) before they begin those services.
(3) You will be asked to read our Terms and Conditions and to sign allowing them to start the work requested. The cutomer who signs will need to be at least 18 years of age.
(4) The technician will bring in all necessary equipment.
(5) All registers/grills will be removed and cleaned with the vacuum. We offer sanitation of the grills at a small fee, if needed/requested.
(6) The ductwork is then cleaned using a powerful vacuum and specialized tools to ensure a thorough cleaning of the ducts/duct walls. This is a very clean process. All debris is sucked directly into the vacuum and does not exhaust in to the home (the machine has a HEPA filter to prevent this).
(7) Other related services are available at an additional charge and can/will be done at the same time for your convenience. Examples include - dryer vent cleaning, sanitation of grills, filter replacement, free services, etc.
(8) The system is then put back together and any remaining debris will be cleaned.
(9) You will be required to pay in full at the completion of all work performed. You will be required to sign once again at the bottom of the invoice stating that you are satisfied with the work performed and to approve the method of payment given. You may pay with either cash, check or major credit cards.
Let our experts technicians check your system for free - Call 844-255-8125